TrustScore is a Universal Score indicating an individual's trustability based on historical transactions stored in Proof of Reputation based Smart Contracts, unlocking enhanced decision making.
The Universal Score that helps you Decide
Proof of Reputation
The Decentralized Ledger of Reputation
Proof of Reputation: A series of interconnected Smart Contracts, enabling Trustscore being computed and stored on Blockchain to avoid any biases or fraudulent activity around calculation of user's performance for the specific set of transactions.
Empowering Investment Decisions
For Signal Operators
Rating of Signal Operators based on POR
- Indicates Signal provider's Performance based on historical signal data
- Score indicates success ratio of signals based on various parameters
- Useful for a Trader to decide on Trading with the Signal operator
- Helps Signal Providers to onboard new users with more confidence
For Funds/Portfolio Managers
Performance of Fund/Portfolio Managers based on POR
- Indicates returns and success ratio based on historical trade data
- Useful for an Investor to Invest with the respective Fund/Portfolio Manager
- Helps Funds/Portfolio Managers to onboard new investors with confidence
For Lending Platforms
Credit Rating of Individuals based on POR
- Indicates Credibility of the Individuals based on his past borrowing and return transactions
- A good Trustscore helps in borrowing on various deFi platforms
- Allow deFi platforms to enable new business models for lending
How does it Work
Why use TrustScore for your Crypto Business
Universal Trading Score
Blockchain Based Reputation Provenance
Trusted by the Crypto Industry
Expand and Acquire Users
See TrustScore in action
When in Doubt, Look for the Trustscore
The KF TrustScore is used by major Signal Operators globally to bring a transparent and universally credible reputation system for crypto traders to easily evaluate and take decisions.
It's your guide to fair and better decisions.